- Type Contract
- Location Dublin West, Dublin
- Sectors Engineering, Application Engineering , Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation , Electronics, Embedded Software , Mechanical, R+D/Project Management
My key client is currently under a massive expansion and is growing their current presence in Ireland.
They are currently expanding and they are looking for an experienced PAS-X MES Solution Engineer to support MES configuration to enable manufacturing for a new solid oral dose plant in Dublin, including API, drug product, and packaging operations all under one roof.
This is a 12 month hourly rate contract with the opportunity to extend.
Location: Dublin outskirts (West Dublin)
This is an exciting & challenging opportunity for the right candidate to contribute from the start in building an MES solution to support manufacturing in a new Pharmaceutical facility, both giving of their experience but also growing and developing their project & technical skillset in collaboration with our team and Vendor consultants.
You will be working on MBR design, development, and tweaking to completion for the new facility.
- Experience with Werum PAS-X (v3.1.7/8) application knowledge, MBR design and development, W&D setup, MES/MBR validation/testing, and MES to (ISA) Level 2 and 4 integration
- Experience in working closely with process Subject Matter Experts and other MES team members.
- 5+ years' experience in MES design and configuration
- Experience with MES/MBR functional specification for new production processes and equipment is desirable.
- Experience in broader PAS-X functionality is beneficial including for example the weighing & dispensing module, equipment management, and materials management/warehouse functionality.
- Experience in API, encapsulation, and primary/secondary packaging processes and equipment is beneficial to the role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong GxP documentation skills
- MES validation test definition and execution experience is required.
In this role you will be embedded in the project reporting to the IS/IT Project Manager. Other team members include Validation, QA, local MES Administrators, IS/IT, Systems integrators, Solution Vendors, Process engineers/SME's, and Management Stakeholders.
This client is under massive expansion and this role may give rise to other contract opportunities as they expand its campus with other planned greenfield Pharma/Biotech facilities.
If you are interested in this role please apply below for immediate consideration. No CV ready? Want to hear more? Please get in touch if you would like further information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales