Method Development Scientist - Large Molecule
- Type Contract
- Salary US$36 - US$42 per hour
- Location Indianapolis, Indiana
- Sectors Clinical Research, R&D
Calling all Chemists! Are you an experienced Analytical Chemist with Large Molecule experience looking to get a change in scenery? My best client in the Indianapolis area is hiring for a Method Development Chemist to start ASAP. This will be a 6 month contract to hire, and will pay $36 to $42 per hour (negotiable based upon prior experience).
The Method Development Chemist will be tasked with developing methods for Large Molecule and Ligand-Binding Assays to be used in their laboratory projects.
The most desirable candidates for the Method Development Chemist role will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree minimum, Master's or PhD preferred
- 5-10 years of experience with Large molecule and Ligand-Binding assays.
- 5-10 years of Method Development experience
This is a great opportunity to gain experience at a world-renowned pharmaceutical company, and the perfect place to launch a long-term a career in the Pharmaceutical industry.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me using the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.