This is an exciting role to help an organisation through a very busy period.
They are looking for a Network Engineer - you'll be providing third line and on-site support to the customer and technical teams and ensuring all operational issues are responded to and resolved within SLA.
- Job Title: Network Engineer
- Location: East Anglia
- Duration: 3 Months
- Day Rate: £300-310
- Start Date: ASAP
The successful candidate will need to have the following experience below;
- Networking Professional certification or equivalent level of experience
- Experience of network security and firewall technologies
- Experience of monitoring solutions applied to enterprise networks
- Team player attitude and focused on knowledge sharing
- Experience of documenting IT Processes and procedures
Could you send me an up to date CV
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales