NL CW Associate Clinical Supply Chain
- Type Contract
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Breda
- Sectors Supply Chain and Demand Planning
Associate Clinical Supply Chain
Convert the purchase order to the 3 global labelling locations in line with the procedures and checks necessary.
Follow up a timely release by our quality department and shipment to the dedicated warehouses across the world.
Handle the initiation for destruction for material that is no longer needed.
Run global reports that trigger the Global Study Planners for their activities.
Run and report metrics to management for your dedicated areas and processes.
Provide labelling to hospitals that need extra activities to comply with regulations for our pharmaceutical investigational product.
Reverse the set up of materials and keep the system clean.
As needed, arrange import licenses for the countries we ship to.
* startdatum: 23/07/2018
* uur per week: 40 uur
* locatie: Breda
* Experience in working with SAP
* Fluent in English, in writing and speaking
* Fluent in Dutch, in writing and speaking
* Experienced in Excel
* Bachelor level/Graduated at HBO level with major supply chain, logistics or business administration or equivalent with 1-3 years of relevant working
Are you the new Associate Clinical Supply Chain? Apply now online or to speak to Michelle Smit via 020 522 15 88 or m.smit[a]realstaffing.com