The Company are specialised in parallel trade of medicinal products within the European Union. Today they supply Products to the Belgian pharmaceutical market but are currently expanding in other countries so it's a very exciting time to join and be part of a great company.
The NPI Specialist/ Supply chain launch specialist is required to coordinate the company product launches for different clients and markets. He/her will work closely with clients and manufacturers (CMOs) as well as internally with Account Management, Artworks, CMO Team Leader, QA department, R&D Department and RA Department. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to really grow and develop their career within supply chain.
- Lead and manage the company cross-functional teams to ensure reliable and timely launch of new products as well as new SKU's launches.
- Ensure alignment towards a successful launch of the NPI stakeholders including Quality, Regulatory, R&D and Account Management
- Ensure interdepartmental information flow, and project status visibility to team members and company management.
- Responsible for identifying timeline, quality or cost risks as well as execution recover strategies when required.
- Lead issue resolution in a proactive and positive manner.
- Proactive communication with Client while creating a positive experience for the Client.
- Lead the NPI Meetings. Make introductions with customers and CMOs.
- Manage launch purchase orders from customers. Purchase order validation - as per agreements (price, quantity, lead time, etc.). Keeping Clients informed about the expected delivery dates and the status of their order.
- Placing Purchase Orders with CMOs and obtaining confirmation of same with the objective of fulfilling client expectations. Establishing detailed launch plans with CMO. Liaising with CMOs in relation to promise dates (updates/changes/request changes).
- Making sure that the Artworks are approved on time.
- Requesting forecast information to clients
- Ensuring all launch documentation is finalised on time.
- Request shipping and batch documentation to CMO and providing it to customer.
- Operate with and respect GMP guidelines.
- Any other duties as required by the circumstances.
- Experience in Project Management, Customer service or Launch Management in the pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum experience of 3 years
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, ability to develop and maintain business relations.
- Strong planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel approx. 15% of the time
- Languages: main language English, other languages are optional and beneficial
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales