Operations Manager (Quality)
- Type Permanent
- Location Trafford Park, Greater Manchester
- Sectors Quality & Supply Chain
I am currently in collaboration with an SME Medical Device company based in Cheshire who are looking to add an Operations Manager (Quality) to their team.
As Operations Manager (Quality), it will be your key focus to:
- Ensure the adequacy, safety and maintenance of physical resources within the office and warehouse
- Develop and maintain safe working practices throughout the company to ensure safety of all staff, customer and suppliers
- Develop and maintain suitable and robust IT systems required to support the business operations
The succesful candidate will be responsible for...
- Maintaining and developing the QMS System
- Maintenance and development of technical files
- Management of the NHS Labour Standards Assurance System
- Assisting export sales by ensuring Regulatory compliance in new and current markets
- Providing management support with the CS Team to ensure Trade and UK/Global customers are properly supported.
- Assisting in the recruitment and training of new CS, Warehouse and Logistics and any other operational personnel as may be required.
- Supervise and provide management input to:-
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
- Design or implement warehousing strategies for production materials or finished products.
- collaborate with supply chain to forecast demand and create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, forecasting, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or goods receiving.
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
You must have:
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and markets represented in appropriate technical or professional qualifications
- An understanding of the principles of quality management and systems including appropriate qualifications and experience
- An understanding and experience of operations management, human resource management, budgets and strategy
If this looks like the right opportunity for yourself, or if you'd like to learn more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales