Operative expert for Global Patient Safety - Pharmacovigilance (m/f)
Currently we are looking for a Operative expert for Global Patient Safety - Pharmacovigilance (m/f) to support a global pharma company close to Darmstadt for 6 months, 3 days per week 100% on- site support on a contract base.
Business Contracting Skills:
- Experience in Drug Safety 6 years
- Experience in Pharmacovigilance 6 years
- Quality and Compliance 6 years
- Accurate and Independent working method 6 years
Industry specific Skills:
- Experience in Medical sector and Pharmaceutical field 5 years
- Review drug safety documents
- Edit and enter data
- Supporting Drug Safety Audit preparation and follow up
- Supporting regional drugsafetyactivities
Project language: English, German is nice to have For the role you have so speak mother tongue English.
Pleasenotethat onlycandidates eligibletowork in the EU will beconsidered, asthisis a contractroleShouldyoufulfiltheaboverequirementsandhaveinterest in therole, pleasereplywith an updatedCV in worddocformat. Additionally, feelfreetosharethisjob alert withyour personal Network
Should you fulfil the above requirements and have interest in the role, please reply with an updated CV in word doc format to v.doell(at)realstaffing.com
Additionally, feel free to share this job alert with your personal network.
We are looking forward to your application.
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.