The Package Development Engineer will be designing and developing the packaging systems for a wide range of sterile and non-sterile products. The role will support the development of packaging to support new product development teams as well as legacy products.
- Apply knowledge of engineering principles and practices to effectively plan and execute development projects
- Develop packaging systems that meet customer requirements
- Lead and support changes to existing package designs
- Innovate to create new packaging systems that improve performance, reduce cost, or improve the customer experience
- Hands-on Package laboratory testing to simulate transportation distribution hazards
- Develop and validate package development and transit test methods
- On-board new packaging materials
- BS in engineering or technical field with 0-2 years of experience
- Packaging development in Medical Device industry
- Experience in packaging design and or validation
- Knowledge of sterile barrier packaging systems and design verification including ASTM or ISTA test methods
- ISO 11607, ISO 13485 and ISO 15223 knowledge
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.