- Type Contract
- Salary US$35 - US$45 per hour
- Location Cincinnati, Ohio
- Sectors Medical Devices, Engineering, R+D/Project Management
Are you a self-starter interested in gaining experience with medical device and aerospace? Are you interested in playing a key role in product development and quality assurance? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a global medical device manufacturer of surgical sutures and wound closure devices, is actively searching for a Packaging Development Engineer to join its team in Cincinnati, Ohio. This will be structured as a 12 month contract and pay is $35-$45 per hour based on prior experience. They are looking for a Packaging Development Engineer that will own packaging design and development activities.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Apply knowledge of engineering principles and practices to effectively plan and execute package development projects.
- Partner with New Product Development and Lifecycle Engineering teams to develop packaging systems that meet customer requirements.
- Lead and support changes to existing package designs.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Packaging Science or Engineering
- Experience in packaging development in Medical Device
- Experience in packaging design or validation
The Packaging Development Engineer is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Cincinnati, OH is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.