- Type Contract
- Location Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Banking & Finance
The company are a global medical device company, and have sites worldwide. They are ranked within the top medical device companies around the globe, and pride themselves being an excellent place to work.
Role: Payroll clerk
Contract: An initial 9 month hourly rate contract
Your role as a payroll clerk / manager is to prepare and process accurate weekly and monthly payrolls in respect of manufacturing and other EMEA entities.
- Validation and reconciliation of all monthly payrolls.
- Work closely with outsourced payroll service providers on the resolution of any open items.
- Prepare and process accounting payroll journals in respect of all areas of payroll.
- Reconciliation of all relevant payroll accruals and work with the other members of the finance department to ensure payroll accruals are accurate.
- Ensure compliance with payroll SOX processes, company guidelines and support audits.
- Prepare and compile specialised payroll reports and completion of CSO reports.
- Daily ad - hoc queries from cross functional teams.
- Experience in a supervisory position.
- 4 - 5 years experience within payroll / accounting roles.
- Good communication skills.
- Have experience in preparing / processing payrolls in excess of 100 employees.
- Process driven mindset with a continuous improvement focus.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for further details.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a globally recognised company, alongside an enthusiastic team.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales