- Type Permanent
- Location Cambridgeshire, England
- Sectors Pharmacovigilance
A fast growing pharmaceutical company that is a market leader in its area and has a very exciting pipeline is now looking for an experience Pharmacovigilance Manager. In this role you will be responsible for running a team but also be hands on.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure the efficient running of the Pharmacovigilance Department, the adherence to company SOP's, country specific regulations and all the relevant regulatory guidelines and legislation
- Maintain an up-to-date safety profile of the company products
- Liaise with CRO's and partner companies to ensure that Pharmacovigilance standards are maintained, in accordance with local regulations and ICH standards Responsible for all safety aspects of assigned projects and company products
- Supervise Pharmacovigilance staff
- Assist in the response to safety queries from health authorities or Ethics committees
- Responsible for organizing/contributing to periodic safety reports (inc. DSURs & PBRER's)
- Maintain the Pharmacovigilance system for adverse event reporting
- Contribute to safety surveillance activities
If this role could be of interest, don't hesitate to get in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales