- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Rochester, Minnesota
- Sectors Electronics
Are you a Planning Manager looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact within the medical device space? Are you looking for a position that allows you to capitalize on your expertise? My client is now hiring a Planning Manager. This is a 6 month contract to hire.
- The Planning Manager oversees and guides the establishment of production schedules to ensure that actual production meets scheduled customer requirements.
- Establishes, measures, monitors and adjusts limits or levels of capacity resources in order to execute production schedules.
- Responsible for the overall metrics and KPIs for the department
- Will be hiring coaching and creating/executing strategy for the department
- Will be managing a team of 18 buyers and planners
- Bachelors Degree required
- 10 years of experience within supply chain or procurement required
- 3+ years of management experience
- Basic experience with an ERP system
- Experience in planning and procurement for a manufacturing company electronics manufacturing is preferred but not required
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.