Do you have a strong background within operations and supply chain management? Are you interested in working at a leading Electronics Manufacturing company with exciting growth plans? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a leader in Electronics Manufacturing with electronics design and precision manufacturing infused with a dedication to detail from concept to production to supply chain, is actively searching for a Planning Manager to join its team in Rochester, Minnesota. This will be structured as a 6 month contract-to-hire and the pay based on level of prior experience.
This Electronics Manufacturing Company is an organization serving over 10,000 employees across 10+ countries specializing in innovative technologies in the following industries: medical technologies, defense, aerospace, industrial, computing & networking, semiconductor capital equipment, and commercial products. They are looking for a Planning Manager to manage a team of 18 buyers and planners and responsible for the overall metrics/key performance indicators (KPIs) for the department. This individual will be hiring and coaching team members as well as creating and executing strategy for the department.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Oversee and guide the establishment of production schedules to ensure that actual production meets scheduled customer requirements.
- Establish, measure, monitor, and adjust levels of capacity resources in order to execute production schedules.
- Interfacing with customers and suppliers frequently.
- Working cross functionally with the account management team, logistics, leaders, and master planners.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- B.S. in Business, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Logistics and Supply Chain Management or related
- 3 years of management experience within procurement or planning
- Experience with ERP or SAP systems
- Experience with planning and procurement in Electronics Manufacturing is a big plus
The Planning Manager is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Rochester, MN is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.