- Type Permanent
- Salary US$40 - US$60 per hour + health benefits
- Location Rochester, Minnesota
- Sectors Operations, Supply Chain and Demand Planning
Do you have a background in People Management and Purchasing? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? Look no further! My client, a leading electronics manufacturer located in Rochester, Minnesota, is actively searching for a Planning Manager to join its team. This is a very high visibility position that will take on immediate leadership responsibilities. The role will be structured as a 6 month outright contract-to-hire and will pay $40 to $60 per hour based on experience. Base salary range will be $75k - $100k upon conversion.
The Planning Manager will manage a team of at least 20 buyers and planners, and will oversee the establishment of production schedules to ensure that actual production meets scheduled customer requirements. You will work to establish, measure, monitor and adjust limits or levels of capacity resources in order to execute production schedules. The Planning Manager will also take responsibility for driving the overall metrics/KPIs for the department and will be granted the freedom to hire and coach new employees, as well as create and execute strategy for the department.
The most qualified candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Business Administration, Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, etc.
- Proven experience in planning and procurement within a manufacturing company
- At least 3 years of experience managing buyers and planners
- Strong background in ERP systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a leadership position at a company with incredible growth plans. This position has a direct path to becoming either a Director or Commodity Manager, and will allow for flexibility and freedom within the role.
If you are interested in learning more, please apply ASAP or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.