A top tier global medical device company located in Brooklyn Park, MN is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team!
Working for one of the top medical device companies in the world you will get the chance to work with a lot of different people and be exposed to a large amount of projects. You will be responsible for making decisions for critical programs on a small and large scale.
This position will report directly Sr. Engineering Manager
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- PMP Certification
- 4 years project management experience
- Experience working in the medical device space
- Ability to work with the standard Microsoft suite for project management work
- Product life-cycle experience
- 7+ years of project management experience specifically focusing on medical device
- Great organizational skills
- Good listener
Compensation- Up to $125k depending on experience
Interviews will be commencing this week with an initial phone screening with the Sr. Engineering Manager.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.