Principal Statistical Programmer (Biopharmaceuticals) | Remote
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location San Diego, California
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech
A Principal Statistical Programming position is available at a biopharmaceutical company located in San Diego, CA via Real Staffing. This individual will provide hands-on programming and validation support to project teams while overseeing external vendors. This is a year-long contract with option to extend of convert. 40 hours per week onsite in San Diego is preferred, but will consider fully remote for the right candidate.
The best candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working as a statistical programmer in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Extensive knowledge of submission-related activities and regulatory requirements (eg, CDISC, CDASH, eCTD) and guidelines (eg, ICH, CHMP, FDA, GCP)
- Experience with regulatory submissions and ISS/ISE (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or a related field. Master's preferred.
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-established organization during an exciting time. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on innovative life-saving products.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply to this advert and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.