Process Development Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary Healthcare
- Location Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Medical Devices
Looking forward to the lonDue to my client's expansion plans, they're looking for a Process Development Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
Title: Process Development Engineer
Location: Spiddal, Galway
Benefits: Excellent salary, Health insurance for all family members, Life Assurance, pension, flexible working hours.
Headquartered in West Galway, my client has been delivering innovative solutions for medical implantable products for over 15 years. They've established a comprehensive suite of product development and manufacturing capabilities.
They key growth markets of Cardiovascular, General Surgery and Orthopaedics. The location is ideal for anyone living in or West of Galway City e.g. Connemara, Salthill, Spiddal, Moycullen, Knocknacarra, Dangan, Barna etc. It's approx. 15 mins drive from the city.
- You will Support the customer engagement process in the application proprietary membrane coatings technology.
- As a Process Engineer you will Design and develop innovative coatings solutions to meet customer needs.
- Develop TMV's and PQ's.
- Build and enhance my clients unique and innovative Biomaterial coatings offerings.
- Oversee design transfer of R&D conceptual projects from pilot scale into production.
- Keep organised records and provide technical reports as needed.
- Document experiments and results in Laboratory notebooks with full traceability.
- 2-4 years exp in the Medical Device industry.
- Experience in Process Development and working with Polymer coatings.
- Lean six Sigma knowledge
Work with an exciting company who are currently moving a lot of their products from R&D to Manufacturing. You will get the opportunity to be part of a growing R&D and testing lab facility through a phase of rapid expansion and growth due to new business activities.
If you are interested in applying or would like to hear more forward an up to date CV and I am happy to discuss it further with you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales