- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Oss, North Brabant
- Sectors Engineering
Currently I am looking for a Process Engineer for a pharmaceutical company in Oss.
Within the Project Team you will participate in the new facility design and construction teams within Global Engineering Solutions. As a Project Engineer you will support the Project Manager. You will be responsible for the detailed engineering of parts of facilities and equipment, develop user requirement specifications, process vendor information, support in construction supervision and assist in coordinating equipment qualification/validation protocols. You will work in a stimulating group of international engineers, scientists and operators and will be able to grow both in your personal and technical skills. The Project Engineer reports to the Project manager Engineering.
Your letter of motivation and CV should show that you have:
* a Bachelor / Master degree in (bio)technology or related subject (HVAC, Mechanical, Process technology);
* at least four years (BSc) / two years (MSc) experience in a biotechnology or biopharmaceutical industry environment;
* proven background in (engineering & construction) projects;
* experience in defining equipment specifications and validation of new biotechnology building projects;
* experience in GMP documentation;
* good command of the English language (written and spoken).
* experience specific systems (WFI, PW, Autoclaves, Clean rooms, Bioreactors etc.)
You are enthusiastic and open for new ideas. You like pioneering and are creative in finding new solutions. You communicate clearly at all levels; you can get your thoughts, ideas and knowledge across in a helpful way. You are a team player in a dynamic environment, willing to take over work from others whenever needed. In addition, you are pro-active, flexible, motivated, accurate and like to explore other ways to achieve your goals.
Are you the enthusiastic Engineer I am looking for? Apply online or to speak to the consultant about this project, contact Niek van Alfen via +31 (0)20 522 1588 or n.vanalfen[at]realstaffing.com.