Product Data Change Specialist - 9041183
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Irvine, California
- Sectors Medical Devices, Quality Assurance (QA), Operations, R&D, Regulatory Affairs (RA)
One of my top Class III Medical Device clients is currently seeking a "Product Data Change Specialist" (Documentation Specialist) who will be responsible for the initiation of ECRs for the purpose of:
- Reducing rework
- Increasing collaboration and follow up
- Reducing overall change (ECR) cycle time and change (ECN) implementation time
- Increasing engineering capacity
- Plan and manage the configuration of documentation and parts associated with developing and manufacturing product data (DMR) throughout the product life cycle.
- Assist in and coordinate the creation and release of product information through the PLM system.
- Drive timely release of change request according to project schedules through interaction with technical content owners and approvers from many levels of the organization
- Communicate status of documentation and parts configuration to engineers and project managers.
- Associates Degree required (Bachelor is a plus, but not required)
- 1-3 years working in a highly regulated industry required (medical device, pharmaceutical / biotechnology preferred)
- Experience working in a laboratory setting preferred
- Previous experience with ERP or PLM systems preferred
The hiring manager has requested that we begin scheduling interviews as early as this week. If you're interested in applying please submit your updated resume in word format!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.