Product Development Engineer
- Type Contract
- Salary US$35 - US$45 per hour + competitive
- Location Madison, Wisconsin
- Sectors R&D
My client, a globally recognized Life Science company in the Madison area, is seeking Product Development Engineer to join their team. This Product Development Engineer position will be a 12 month contract and can pay between $35-$45 per hour based on prior experience.
As a Product Development Engineer, you would be responsible for communicating with external suppliers to qualify components and preforming component qualifications.
The most desirable candidates for the Product Development Engineer position will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of Product Development experience
- Solid Medical Device experience
As a Product Development Engineer, this candidate would be responsible for:
- Collaborating with other R&D engineers
- Working on the New Product Introduction on components
- Interact with external and internal suppliers
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans, and take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential and upward mobility.
The Hiring Manager is looking to conduct interviews pretty urgently, so if you are interested, a prompt response is encouraged. Please forward your resume and/or contact me directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.