A top tier global medical device company located in Plymouth, MN is currently seeking a Research and Development Engineer to join their R&D engineering team.
General Job Overview:
The company has a team of bright and energised research and development engineers currently and the culture is one of innovation, collaboration and passion. This position will suit an individual who is seeking the next step into a leadership position but who also wants to maintain a hands on role.
Responsibilities: Product Development Engineer, Implantable Pulse Generators
- Experience in the design and development of class III medical device hermetic welded enclosures. Inclusive of prototype fabrication and test method creation.
- Working knowledge of industry practices of Implantable pulse generator [IPG] build/processing methodology.
- Experience in IPG header design and development.
- Design and development of fixtures used in the fabrication of IPGs.
- Ability to problem solve in a collaborative environment.
- Solid Works Proficiency.
- The successful candidate thrives in a team based environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The candidate should have 4-7 years of experience of active implantable lead design and manufacturing.
- BS minimum in engineering
- Experience in applying design for manufacturability concepts
- Understands clinical application of implantable lead systems
Interview process for this position would involve telephone call with hiring manager and a final on site interview. If this is something that is interesting to you please send your resume or call me directly at 312-453-9077 and ask for Ben.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.