Exciting opportunity with a leading global, yet stable company that has numerous products in their pipeline and is seeking to strategically acquire market share in all sectors they operate in.
<About the company>
Global leader in manufacturing and sale of a broad and diversified line of health care products in Diagnostic, Cardiovascular, Neuromodulation and Other Products
Work with Finance, Marketing Manager, Directors and Regional Managers to provide business analysis and support development of plan. Develop and presents product information and training to sales force and key customers. Participates in product strategy development
Achieve product line sales and margin by driving execution of sales and marketing plan as needed to achieve targets.
- Define a marketing plan in a new and or defined market
- Develop marketing plan for existing and new product lines with analysis and insights
- Product and Campaign Launches
- Drive execution of strategies and tactics in the field through extensive field travel, creative promotions, by identifying and using key marketing channels, and training of sales teams during national and local meetings.
- Forecast existing and new products
<Rewards & Benefits>
- Competitive salary package
- Overseas Rotation Possible
- Flexible Hours
- Bachelors Degree with at least 5 years related experience, with at least 1 yr experience in marketing or MBA
- Product management experience in medical products or services preferred.
- Strong presentation & communication skills, strategic planning, critical thinking and analysis of market conditions
Are you our new Product Marketing Manager? Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to Anthony Chambers about this job.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja