- Type Permanent
- Salary US$110000 - US$160000 per annum + competitive
- Location Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Sectors R+D/Project Management
Medical Device Company based in Plymouth suburb of Minneapolis, MN is seeking a Project Manager and a Program manager to join a rapidly growing company.
The Project/Program manager would manage large cross functional teams to accomplish the task necessary to assure the overall program goals are delivered on time, within budget, and all performance requirements are met. The program manager would be managing multiple new product development or sustaining projects at any given time and would need strong social skills to perform in a constantly fluctuating and fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or life sciences (Preferably Engineering)
- 5 years of Project management experience for the Project Manager, 10 years of experience for the Program Manager
- Ability to follow a phase gate process for a project/program
- Can interact with upper management, stakeholders, and cross functional groups
- Medical Device PM experience
- PP certification
- Someone who has naturally transitioned from engineer to program manager
Compensation is Up to $160k depending on experience
If you are interested and meeting the requirements please respond with your updated resume and availability to speak today and in the coming days. First round interviews happening the week on June 17th. Real Staffing will reach out to discuss in more detail.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.