Global Biopharmaceutical Company based in Limerick is seeking a candidate who is looking to work within a challenging yet rewarding Biotech start up environment. The successful candidate will serve as Project Manager, Quality Assurance.
The company are building the largest biotechnology manufacturing facility in Ireland at a rapid pace. The company has a strong culture of innovation and R&D.
A brand new role to the site the progression opportunity is like no other. If you have proven background in project management and QA this is the role for you.
Support manufacturing activities at CMOs and partners by providing quality oversight. Accomplishes quality objectives by planning and evaluating project activities. The PM support may include operations and validation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Provide operational support to manufacturing operations at CMO sites including formulation, fill/finish, assembly, packaging and labelling activities.
- Primary interface with External Manufacturing Project Managers for all quality related issues at CMOs
- Resolving problems, identifying trends and determining system improvements
- Ensuring compliance with internal procedures and regulatory expectations by proactively working with quality organizations at CMOs.
- Preparing and completing action plans; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Implementing change when necessary within the guidelines of GMP manufacturing operations.
Experience and Required Skills: Education and Experience:
- Requires BS/BA in a scientific discipline with 10+ years of related experience in a cGMP environment, preferably in a project management capacity for pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries. QA/QC experience preferred.
To hear more about the company and role please contact me for immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales