Project Manager R&D
- Type Contract
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Johnson City, Tennessee
- Sectors Quality & Supply Chain, R&D, Quality Assurance (QA), Operations, R&D, R+D/Project Management
Are you an experienced Senior Project Manager? Looking for a new exciting challenge within the Skin Care industry? Look no further! My client, a cutting edge firm in Skin Care industry in the Greater Johnson City area, is now hiring a Senior Project Manager. This role with be a contract-to-hire, and pay will be based on prior experience.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing a development team, the planning, tracking, implementation of projects, and ensuring that project deliverables are achieved.
Among others, the Senior Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Organize, Plan, Implement and Control projects for OTC and Rx skin care products
- Create a work plan that clearly identifies and sequences the needs to successfully complete the project for all departments. (R&D, Supply Chain, Regulatory and Quality)
- Develop a schedule for the project completion, communicate scheduled timeline with senior management and all other staff that will be involved.
- Alongside mangers, interview, select staff or volunteers with appropriate skills for projects.
- Create and Develop unique ways to improve operations and efficiency of the project process.
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or any related Science discipline
- 5+ years of experience working with OTC, Pharma and / or Beauty in topical skin care products
- Understanding FDA Regulatory requirements for developing a topical drug
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with exiting growth plans and that leads in the Aesthetics.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.