This company has a long-standing heritage within the pharmaceutical industry and is renowned for producing high quality, affordable products that treat a wide range of indications and improve the quality of life for many patients at all stages of life, this is at the forefront of the culture there. With a welcoming and diverse atmosphere, there is plenty of scope for progression and expansion of skills and experience here. The PV team is large, offering excellent experience in a global setting. They value their employee's work-life balance providing flexible working hours, competitive salaries, diverse workload and a brilliant benefits package.
About the Role
As PV Associate at the Dublin site you will specialise within the PV Quality Management and Compliance realm. You will implement PV Quality Management Systems and contribute to and ensure best practice and continuous development of the PV department. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with EU Regulations and Legislation of the safety data reporting processes and procedures.
The PV Associate is responsible for
- Support in the provision of training on QMS policies and procedures for all appropriate personnel and departments on a continuous basis.
- Identify trending on root causes and ensure responsible persons/departments implement adequate and timely corrective and preventative action (CAPA).
- Support the PV QMC Manager in the maintenance of a local PV deviation management system.
- Ensure review and compliance tracking is carried out for individual case safety reports and all aggregated reports submitted to the national authority.
Experience and Skills Required
- Life Sciences or Pharmacy Degree
- Report writing skills
- PV experience would be advantageous
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
No CV? Not sure yet? Give me a call to find out more details or apply directly with and up to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales