- Type Permanent
- Location Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Pharmacovigilance
This leading Bio-pharmaceutical Company has their Global Headquarters in Dublin. They deal with a wide variety of products available across the world. They are patient-focused and driven by saving lives and improving the quality of life for those affected by rare diseases and debilitating conditions such as Arthritis through innovative products. This company aims to grow and enhance the creativity of their employees creativity to ensure they continue to develop alongside the global giant.
As Pharmacovigilance Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the activities of the Pharmacovigilance Alliance Management and EU QPPV team from the global headquarters in Dublin. You will assist the team in drafting, negotiating and oversight of Pharmacovigilance Agreements with our Business Partners and Vendors.
- Tracking and oversight of Business Partners and Vendors
- General administrative support to the PV alliance and EU QPPV office team
- Tracking and oversight of PV obligations in Pharmacovigilance agreements
- Reviewing vendor contracts for inclusion of PV provision
Skills and Experience Required
- Degree in Life Science or a relevant discipline
- Knowledge of Pharmacovigilance Regulations
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
As Pharmacovigilance Specialist you will be a driven, patient-focused with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. You will be able to collaborate effectively as well as work on a sole basis relying on your initiative and instinct. You will have the ability to work with a diverse workload to tight deadlines in an environment where priorities can shift. You will be energetic and passionate about the work you do with a willingness to learn and develop.
No CV? Not sure yet? Give me a call to find out more or apply directly with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales