- Type Permanent
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Gent
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA)
An international company in Ghent region is looking for a QA associate. As a QA Associate you will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for all QA matters concerning a product category;
- Supplier management: participate in qualification and auditing ;
- Investigate quality incidents, deviations and complaints ;
- Follow-up CAPA's and evaluate change controls;
- Provide QA training;
- Database and documentation maintenance.
What are they looking for in a QA Associate?
- 3 to 5 years experience in quality assurance
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Strong in communication
- Preferably Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Able to travel internationally once per month
The company can provide an interesting career in a dynamic environment with lots or learning and growth opportunities.
This is a job description in short, if you want more information you can apply to the job or call me at 02/610.59.59.