QA Associate I
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Digital Health
- The basic purpose of this position is to perform sampling, inspection, and documentation review of starting materials through finished goods for biological and pharmaceutical products.
- This position assures that all work is performed at a high level of accuracy, quality and that specifications are met prior to release according to all internal, Corporate and regulatory requirements (USDA, FDA, EU, etc).
- Holds quality and reliability as high standards of production and service for own work.
- Follows established quality assurance procedures and learns how factors outside of own work area may impact processes and tasks within own work area.
- Good written communication skills, including attention to detail, ability to follow written procedures, SOPs, specifications and other documents, and ability to perform basic mathematical calculations are required.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.