- Type Contract
- Location London, England
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA)
Real Staffing has exclusively partnered with a fast growing biologics company, specialising in immunotherapy.
Due to an increased in work demand, our client is currently seeking a QA Consultant for 6 months, to support them with the development of a new QMS.
The role responsibilities, will include but not be limited to:
- Maintenance of CAPAs, change controls and deviations.
- Write and review QA related documentation
- Supporting the day to day QA duties within the laboratory and manufacturing facility.
- Write and review SOPs
- To support QA activities within a cleanroom environment
- Batch record reviews
The ideal post-holder will need:
- A BSc or equivalent within a biological sciences (or related) field.
- Experience working within a GMP environment ideally within small scale clinical trial, biologics or a sterile manufacturing environment.
- At least 2 years relevant QA experience
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales