Real Staffing has exclusively partnered with a leading sterile manufacturing organisation, that has a fantastic pipeline of projects.
Due to an increase in work demand, our client is in need of a QA Consultant with experience in:
- Environmental monitoring of cleanrooms
- The ability to guide a team with their non-conformance and investigations.
- At least 5 years experience in sterile manufacturing and QA
- Good knowledge of microbiology, biologics or gene therapy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven experience in training/mentoring junior staff
This is an immediate 6 month contract with a strong possibility for extension.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales