As a Staff Design Quality Engineer, you will be involved in a fast paced mix of shorter term design change efforts and longer term NPI projects. You will be responsible for product risk management and adherence to design control requirements throughout the product lifecycle. You will make regular use of problem solving tools and statistical analysis to perform test method development and validation, design verification, risk assessment and design reviews. You will be responsible for product testing and failure analysis, writing protocols and reports, creating and maintaining risk files and assessing the impact of necessary changes to our products. NV products push the boundaries of technology to meet ever increasing product performance requirements, making the goal of assessing and demonstrating safety, performance and compliance an exciting challenge.
Additional Job Details:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or similar field
- 4-8 years of experience in a technical role
- 2-4 years of experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industries
- Experience in Design Control, Risk Management, and Statistical Analysis required
- Experience in Human Factors/Usability Engineering desired
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.