Role : QARA Manager
Location: County Durham
Length: 3 - 6 Months
Start Date: ASAP - can be flexible for the right person
You will work for a SmE Who Produce Medical Devices up to Class IIa -the devices they produce include Surgical Instruments & Laparoscopic Devices.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a small UK company with great ambition to grow both in company size and range of products produced due to the fact are in a period of investment which will see diversification into other related Medical Devices.
Day to day duties
The main duties would be readying 10 tech files for submission in October, following this the role would consist of QA & RA Work, internal & Eternal Audits & working closely with the engineering team.
- Ability to produce Tech files
- Competent in working with/Implementing QMS Systems
- Worked on Class IIa Devices - if you have worked on Class 3 that would be an advantage
- Work with Surgical Devices
- Hosting Internal & External Audits (Must have Lead Auditor Certification)
- Ability to project manage
- Worked with devices from start to finish
- Good Engineering & Design knowledge including Materials
Due to the organisational culture they would be looking for someone who has a background in a similar size company, between 30-50 people. The right person would be enthusiastic, innovative and flexible.
The Client is Flexible on interviews - however they are looking for a candidate ASAP so they would be able to interview ASAP
How to Apply:
If interested and wanting to discuss this role further please submit/respond with your CV and I will give you a call to discuss further.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales