- Type Permanent
- Location Waterford, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA)
As QA Specialist you will be responsible for;
- Acts as Quality Point person for systems / processes providing guidance / feedback on quality issues related to New Product Introduction
- Working as part of the Quality Assurance team on site ensuring products are manufactured, stored and packaged in accordance with cGMP
- Perform timely review of documentation / investigations / reports highlighting and assisting in the resolution of concerns commensurate with the risk
- Work with relevant departments to ensure timely closure of quality actions / findings
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
Education and Experience;
3 years' experience in a QA Function within the pharmaceutical industry
BSc in a Scientific Discipline
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that has an excellent reputation for Quality on the Irish market.
You will work in an environment that is patient-focused and innovative, with like minded, quality and compliance focused colleagues.
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer with this role
Not sure yet? No CV Ready? Give me a call on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales