- Type Permanent
- Location Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA)
The company specializes in the development and registration of crop protection products. The company culture is based on shared leadership and coupling responsibility to expertise, creating a flexible, collaborative environment for a uniquely productive and enjoyable work experience.
The laboratory, regulatory and supply chain teams work seamlessly together to ensure the products reach markets as quickly as possible. Manufacture of their products is handled by our partners across Europe.
They are currently looking for a suitably experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to join the Quality Team. As the company is evolving this role will develop with a focus on project work and new system implementation in addition to the day to day activities which support the manufacture of the products.
Reporting to the Quality Compliance Manager, this role requires close communication with in-house groups - Supply Chain, Regulatory Compliance, Laboratory Services, R &D Vendors and external suppliers such as Toll Manufacturers.
Day to Day:
- Change Control System
- Non Conformance and CAPA System
- Product Specification Files
- Training Files
- Support of Product Release
- Review of Vendor and Toller Certificates of Analysis against Internal Specifications
- Preparation and Management of New Product Files and Specifications
- Preparation of documentation for approval of Active Ingredients and Product Batch Release
- Trending of Product Quality Data
- Flagging all product quality related issues to Quality Compliance Manager
- Experience of working with at least one Quality Management System (e.g. ISO, GMP)
- A BSc in a related discipline (Chemistry , Analytical Science, General Science )
- Previous Experience in a Quality related Role (relevant on the job experience in this area may be considered in lieu of BSc)
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in chemical, agrochemical, pharmaceutical or medical device industry
This role is a 10 month fixed term contract.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Please get in touch for more information
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales