As QA Specialist, you will be responsible for the Quality System oversight for the launch of a new fill-finish process.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting project, and be part of innovative new process implementation
As Quality Specialist you will;
- Review and approve SDLC documents
- Establish Quality System audits and schedules for the PFS supply chain
- Generation of product launch documentation
- Participate in NPI and Quality Launch Team meetings
- Review and approve quality system records associated with the project
Education and Experience;
- Bachelor's degree required in a science or engineering discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a quality discipline in pharma/medical device environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality standards and regulations
If you are interested in continuous improvement and implementing quality procedures and standards, this would be an excellent role to join.
There is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer with this position
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales