- Type Permanent
- Salary £34000 - £43000 per annum +
- Location Crawley, West Sussex
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA)
I am currently working with an exciting CRO based in Sussex who specialise in Oncology. Together, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join the team.
As QA Specialist, you will maintain the Quality Management system [including incident and CAPA management] to provide assurance that clinical trial projects, and the systems and processes used in their conduct, comply with appropriate Good Clinical Practice (GCP) regulations, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulations and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
QA Specialist responsibilities:
- Manage the review, preparation and distribution of Oncology SOPs
- Liaise with Sponsors and Regulatory Agencies in the co-ordination of audit or inspection visits, as necessary
- Assist with delivery of Audit Program
- 2+ years of relevant QA experience within clinical research required.
- GCP & Clinical Research legislation knowledge required.
- Bachelor's degree required
If this QA Specialist opportunity looks like it could be the next step in your career, please don't hesitate to get in touch as soon as possible!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales