QA Validation Engineer
- Type Contract
- Location Mayo, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Medical Devices, Quality Assurance (QA), Operations
The company are a global medical device company, specialising in the manufacture of ostonomy and continence care products. They are recognised as an excellent place to work, and pride themselves on their culture on site.
Your role as a QA Validation Engineer will be to provide Quality and Process Validation expertise to the teams on site.
- Complete process and equipment validation including IQ, OQ, PQ protocol development, implementation and report completion.
- Conduct FMEA / Risk Management analysis.
- Conduct process capability assessment in relation to process change management.
- Conduct CAPA analysis to determine root cause and complete problem resolution.
- Ensure process changes are implemented as per change control procedure.
- Degree in engineering / Science.
- 3 - 5 years experience within the medical device industry.
- Experience within quality engineering positions within the medical device industry.
- Proven ability to work across cross functional teams.
- Proven organisational skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside an innovative and enthusiastic Quality / Validation team
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for further details!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales