My client is a bioscience firm located in the Greater Boston Area looking to add an Equipment Specialist to their team to assist with the management of large scale enterprise software system, Empower, within the QC department. This individual would be responsible for the management, operations and maintenance of QC Equipment to support commercial operations amongst other responsibilities.
- Mange the Empower Enterprise Software System
- Run the maintenance and administrative functions in support of the software
- Manage analytical equipment including routing maintenance
- Collaborate with vendors on service contract setup and management
- Collaborate with Facilities, Engineering, QA, Validation and IT for the setup of equipment, word orders and assets in the lab
- Lead IQ/OQ and validation activities associated to the software
- Write and manage all equipment related CAPAs and Change Controls for the QC department
- Minimum 3-5 years working with analytical equipment and Empower
- Strong technical knowledge of equipment such as HPLC with ELSD (Flouresence, UV/Vis Spectrophotometers, TOC Analyzers and more)
- In-Depth knowledge of the Empower Enterprise software.
- Demonstrated experience in GMP quality systems for continuous improvements, such as CAPA and Change Control.
This opportunity is in support of the Quality Control department with a focal point on the Empower Enterprise system. Ideally you would have come from an analytical background with experience directly working with Empower. If you, or someone in your network, are interested in a role as such please forward an updated version of your resume to the attention of Ahmed Hassan and team at Real Staffing, Boston.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.