- Type Permanent
- Location North West England, England
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech
QUALIFIED PERSON - £70,000 - NORTH WEST
Real are currently representing a Global Pharmaceutical business who are seeking a Qualified Person based in their site in the North West. This is an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified person to step into an organisation that will offer clear career development and invaluable experience.
* Provide QP certification in compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Provide QP GMP declarations including on site audits if required, in support of importation activities.
* Provide information and training on the QP roles and responsibilities to personnel and clients where required.
* Maintain an up to date awareness of the regulatory issues affecting the clinical supplies process.
* To provide technical advice and support in the preparation of Technical Agreements.
* Support client audits with QP input.
* Conduct internal and external audits as required.
* Manage the prioritisation and delivery of project activities through close monitoring and tracking of project activities and client deadlines.
* Experience in working as a qualified person within manufacturing facilities, including batch certification
* Experience of hosting MHRA GMDP Inspections
* Degree in science discipline
* Qualified Person under the permanent provisions
Shortlisting for the position has begun so if you would like to know more please contact Sarah Irvine at Real Staffing for more information or reply directly to this advert.
We also offer shopping vouchers for any successful referrals so if you know of anyone who could be suitable please feel free to get in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales