Quality Assurance Associate
- Type Contract
- Salary US$30 - US$35 per hour + competitive
- Location Albany, New York
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), Regulatory Affairs (RA)
I am partnering with a Medical Device manufacturer based in the Albany area, NY to secure a Quality Assurance Associate with expertise in Document Control on a contract basis until October 2019.
The Quality Assurance Associate is expected to oversee and coordinate all activities related to document control, document change requests and training.
This will pay around $35 an hour but may be flexible depending on C2C/W2 and experience level.
- Quality Document control via Electronic Quality System.
- Write, review and release procedures as directed by Management.
- Coordinate training activities for both new and revised procedures.
- Participates as a key team member in the QA/RA department on work assignments suited to the department needs.
- Other duties as indicated by QA personnel and/or Management.
Experience & Skills Needed:
- Minimum B.S. in Engineering, Biology, Biochemistry, Regulatory affairs, or related discipline - experience may substitute education
- Basic working knowledge of ISO13485, and 21 CFR 820, 210.
- Experience with document control systems, manage Technical Files is a plus
- Working knowledge of Electronic Quality Systems a plus
- Ability to use statistical software for basic data entry/analysis
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.