Quality Compliance Manager
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA)
Quality Compliance Manager at Global Pharmaceutical MNC
Real Staffing is looking for a Quality Compliance Manager for a Global Pharmaceutical MNC based in Singapore. In this position, you will be responsible for implementing strategy to ensure the site quality management system is in full compliance.
- Ensuring an effective Quality Management System within the site.
- Overseeing the management of Quality Documentation at the site.
- Management of Audits and Inspections.
- Leading the Quality Compliance Team.
Essential Requirements include:
- Degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Engineering.
- 7 to 10 years of Quality Assurance experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry.
- Extensive knowledge of quality and compliance.
If you meet the essential requirements for this position, please send your latest CV through the link provided or call Hannah Brown at +65 6871 4700 for further information. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
Hannah Brown - R1659044
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017