Are you an experienced Quality Engineer looking for a new challenge?
A number of Medical Device organisations I am working with across the country are recruiting candidates who have experience within Quality Engineering to join their organisation for a 6 month period within the next month.
The organisations are looking for Quality Engineers who have a minimum of 1 years experience within the Medical Device sector to come and join them.
Experience required is below -
- To work with drug product teams and external design companies in developing device design control documentation.
- * To work with drug product teams and external design companies in developing device risk management and human factors engineering documentation.
- * To work with drug product teams and external design companies in developing design history files.
- * To assist in the generation of regulatory submission documentation for devices.
- Thorough working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, 21 CFR 820, EN 60601, EN 62304 and the EU Medical Devices Directive.
If you have the above and are interested in considering a new opportunity then please do apply online or contact Edward Houston on 0141 222 7882.
Alternatively if you know of someone who may be on the market then please do forward this on to them
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales