My client are a medical device contract manufacturing organisation, based in Galway. They provide a broad range services to design, develop and deliver finished medical devices to market. Due to my client's acquisition by a multi-billion euro technology company, their site in Galway is going from strength to strength and is home to their global HQ.
Permanent contract, working Monday-Friday (days - not shift work!), competitive salary, annual bonus, pension contribution, healthcare cover.
You're a quality professional in a regulated industry (medical devices / pharmaceuticals / diagnostics) with approx. 3 years experience in a similar role to quality engineer. You have experience in most of the responsibilities outlined. You might be feeling like you're looking to take on more responsibilities than what you're currently doing, and work in a company that is going through an exciting growth phase, with an expanding product portfolio. You have a Bachelor's degree in a scientific/engineering/technical discipline (level 8).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer who can work with minimum supervision, pursue continuous improvement and ensure compliance to the QMS. You will be working on quality improvement projects too with plenty of opportunities to expand your current quality skillset.
Some of the following responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for production GMP standards and compliance.
- Investigation of root cause and following through on effective CAPA's
- Establishing inspection standards, plans, frequencies and test methods.
- Establishing and maintaining FMEA's.
- Preparing and updating Operations procedures and associated documentation.
- Supporting customer and surveillance accreditation audits.
- Quality planning and new product introduction from a quality perspective.
- Quality review of responsible area validation documentation.
- Performing an active role in further development and continuous improvement of the QMS
- Support Operations area projects and initiatives
Think the role in Galway sounds like the job for you? Does your experience sounds similar to the above? Apply with your current CV and we can go through your suitability for the role in more detail upon application. EU Passport / Stamp 4 Visa essential for consideration.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales