Your role as a Supplier Quality Engineer will be to provide Quality Engineering support to the monitoring, approval and appraisal of suppliers from a Quality perspective.
Your role will also be centred around developing and maintaining an effective and robust quality system which complies with all relevant regulatory requirements
Your day to day:
- Develop and maintain an effective and robust quality system which complies with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all supplier activity is effective and documented in a compliant manner.
- Complete in-depth investigations into supplier issues and implement corrective and preventative actions
- Provide overall quality assurance leadership in the management of suppliers.
- Perform supplier quality audits and management of the supplier corrective action process.
- ideally a minimum of 3 years' experience of working as a Supplier Quality Engineer in the medical device industry
- Experience performing Audits
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail in all aspects of the role.
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in one of the leading expansion and growth projects in Ireland.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply below or give me a call for more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales