This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in one of the leading expansion and growth projects in Ireland.
It's an opportunity to be part of one of the most innovative and advanced medical device companies in Ireland. They are experiencing tremendous growth, and are looking to build new teams and add to their existing talented teams
Role: Contract Role
Length: 6 months with opportunity for extension
Your role as the Quality Engineer will be to maintain the compliance of highly regulated Medical Device products. You will work closely to support the Head of Quality and the R&D Quality Assurance Team Lead with the quality assurance function.
Day-day as the Quality Engineer:
- Compliance to all ISO9001 and current GMP procedures and practices.
- APA, NCM analysis and Improvement.
- QSR Validation protocols and report (IQ, OQ & PQ).
- Conducting Audits to ensure conformance and effectiveness of the Quality System
- CAPA, NCM analysis and Improvement.
- Level 7 Qualification or similar diploma in Science or Engineering
- 5+ year's experience as a Quality Engineer in a medical device company
- Good knowledge of current GMP requirements
- Excellent problem solving skills
If you are interested in this role please apply below for immediate consideration. If you would like some more information on the project please feel free to give me a call.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales