- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Sectors Medical Devices, Engineering, Quality Assurance (QA)
Are you passionate about Quality Engineer within the Medical Device Industry? Are you also interest in working with an amazing company that offers great opportunities? Well I have the right job for you! My client is now looking to hire a Quality Engineer. This person will be very experience with Executing Validations, IQ, OQ, PQ, Non-Conforming materials, internal auditing, Documentation, FMEA, ISO 13485, familiar with assembly operations, strong supporter of the Manufacturing Team and Statistical Analysis. This opportunity is a 6 months contract to hire that will pay up to $40 an hour base on prior experience.
The Quality Engineer requires everything from doing Process Validation, FMEA, Fault Tree Analysis, PFMEA.
Among others, the Quality Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the manufacturing engineering in problem solving in the production floor
- Doing statistical analysis
- Working with supplier groups on new suppliers coning on related to the production floor/line
- Ensure DHF are correct and understands what tests need to be done for it to be requalified.
- Revise existing documentations and design changes
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of Quality Engineer within Medical Device
- Familiar with different types of inspection equipment
- Strong background involving CAPA's and non-conforming materials
If you are interesting in the Quality Engineer opportunity, please forward your current resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.