- Type Permanent
- Location Waterford, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA)
My client, a growing medical device company in Waterford, are seeking an ambitious Quality Engineer to join their team of highly-skilled Quality professionals on a permanent basis. The team is very cross-functional so you will be trained across different skills. They offer an attractive salary, pension, flexible hours and they have a company doctor onsite.
What will you be doing as Quality Engineer?
As Quality Engineer, you will:
- Lead & co-ordinate the day-to-day activities of the Quality Department
- Provide technical support during the NPI process in ensuring that from a Healthcare/Medical device perspective that all FDA, QSR, & MDD standards are achieved and maintained in respect to device classifications.
- Support the necessary validation protocols, & amendments of the quality management system in ensuring compliance with the latest FDA directives/requirements within the Medical Device Sector.
- Evaluation and contribution of regulatory information to applicable documents.
- Support the external & internal Quality Management System auditing function (auditor trained).
- Be involved in supporting the CAPA system.
- Liaise and network with other departments, to provide and drive quality inputs and initiatives into the overall operational activities of the company.
- Support External/Internal audit program.
- 4-5 years experience in Pharma or Medical Devices industries
- Level 8 degree in Engineering/ Science discipline
- Fully competent in Quality Management Standards
If this sounds like the ideal job for you, please apply directly below!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales