- Type Contract
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Nashville, Tennessee
- Sectors Medical Devices, Engineering, Engineering & Validation, Quality Assurance (QA), Operations, Test and Verification
Are you a Quality Engineer with medical device experience? Looking for your next opportunity at a company with innovative products and an exciting future? Look no further! My client, a cutting edge Medical Device Company in the Nashville area, is now hiring a Quality Engineer. This role will be a 9 month contract likely to extend or convert, and will pay $40-$50 per hour based on prior experience.
Among others, the Quality Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in developing QMS procedures and policies
- Generate inspection criteria and plans for about 200 components
- Inspection associated with incoming raw materials and supplier agreements
- Opportunity to develop specifications for incoming inspection, in-process for components, manage supplier agreements
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or Life Sciences related discipline
- 4+ years of experience working with medical devices
- Experience involving QMS, incoming inspection, and equipment validation
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans and take on an innovative role that will offer unlimited growth potential and upward mobility.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward me your resume and a good time to speak with you.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.