Quality Lab Associate
- Type Contract
- Salary US$17 - US$20 per hour
- Location Hayward, California
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), Test and Verification
Have you been looking for an opportunity to work with a company that fosters innovation? My client is a progressive pharmaceutical and Medical Device Company in the Greater San Francisco area that is looking for a Quality Lab Associate. This role will be structured as a 9 month contract, paying $17 to $20 per hour based on previous job experience.
The day-to-day responsibilities for the Clinical Research Associate will include, but not be limited to:
- Conduct Biological, chemical and physical analyses on pharmaceutical products and medical devices through all stages of the manufacturing processes.
- Perform release functions in LIMS or other computerized systems
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs and specifications, FDA, GLP, QSR and cGMP regulations.
- Investigate deviations and write exception documents.
The most ideal candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- BS in relevant Science field; preferably Chemistry or Biological Science
- Experience working in a laboratory setting (academic or professional)
- Environmental Monitoring Experience
- Regulated industry experience (i.e., Medical Device, Pharma, Biotech, etc.)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.